About Us

My photo
Lebanon, Oregon, United States
We are Terry & Cathye Kinkelaar. If you've followed my blog in the past, you know that Lydia, my beautiful wife of 52 years, and I made the lifestyle choice to move to Oregon in 2017. You've seen my posts about losing her in May 2020 to cancer. Although I was left alone, I am pleased to say that I have found happiness again. In April 2021, I met Cathye, who also lost her longtime husband in 2020. Well, we fell in love and were married in April 2022. So, if folks are still interested, I will continue to post here as we move forward with our lives and adventures!

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Meet Bailey!

Well, it's been several months since we lost our beloved Chimay.  Although she is irreplacable, I felt it was time to fill that void that she left in our lives.  Sooooo, say hello to our new puppy, Bailey!

She was born on January 13th and is now 4 months old.  We've had her since 8 weeks and she has come a long way since.  She is already potty trained (ok, a few mishaps but mostly now knows to go outside) and has learned a few tricks.  Now that she has all of her puppy shots (and pretty much safe from Parvo), I'm now able to take her out to the park and similar places where other dogs are. She walks well on a leash already but I'm working with her to heel and not pull us around.  It will be a long two years before she gets out of the puppy-chews-everything-in-sight stage but she's worth it!  Watch for more pics as she grows.......  

No comments:

Post a Comment