About Us

My photo
Lebanon, Oregon, United States
We are Terry & Cathye Kinkelaar. If you've followed my blog in the past, you know that Lydia, my beautiful wife of 52 years, and I made the lifestyle choice to move to Oregon in 2017. You've seen my posts about losing her in May 2020 to cancer. Although I was left alone, I am pleased to say that I have found happiness again. In April 2021, I met Cathye, who also lost her longtime husband in 2020. Well, we fell in love and were married in April 2022. So, if folks are still interested, I will continue to post here as we move forward with our lives and adventures!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Our 2014 Trip Starts Tomorrow!

We leave tomorrow morning (6/4) for a month long trip in our motorhome.  Yaaaayyy!   First stop is Acton, where we will be with our Square Dance Club, the Camping Squares.  Then on Saturday morning (6/7) we head up to June Lake for 8 days of fishing and relaxing.  On Sunday (6/15) we leave for Reno/Sparks, traveling with our friends Rick and Janie. We will be there three nights and then head west to Vallejo, which will be our base for a week as we tour around SF, Napa, Jelly Belly, etc. We leave there on 6/25 to start heading home.  We have stops planned in San Juan Bautista/Gilroy and in Buelton/Solvang before getting home on 6/29.

So stay tuned for updates as this trip gets going......

No comments:

Post a Comment