About Us

My photo
Lebanon, Oregon, United States
We are Terry & Cathye Kinkelaar. If you've followed my blog in the past, you know that Lydia, my beautiful wife of 52 years, and I made the lifestyle choice to move to Oregon in 2017. You've seen my posts about losing her in May 2020 to cancer. Although I was left alone, I am pleased to say that I have found happiness again. In April 2021, I met Cathye, who also lost her longtime husband in 2020. Well, we fell in love and were married in April 2022. So, if folks are still interested, I will continue to post here as we move forward with our lives and adventures!

Monday, January 15, 2018

Oregon Living 2018 – Blog #7 – Getting Out in Some Great Weather!

 

Saturday, January 13th, 2018…...  Nice day today!  Sun is out and it’s warmer than past days.  We’re supposed to have two clear days then rain again next week.  That’s life here in Oregon! We didn’t have anything planned for today.  Penny came over and walked Quincy and I took off to go to Verizon to get my email account back on my phone.  It was an easy fix and I was done.  We’re long overdue for newer phones but as long as ours are working properly, we’re good. I am going to cancel my tablet which we find we don’t use and maybe get a MiFi unit for the motorhome. We’ll see. I went over to my sister’s house to help her move some furniture. But we ran into a little problem with the DirecTV and Xfinity hookups.  Turns out we need Direct back to run another line before we can move the tv where she wants it. I came home and watched the football playoffs plus my Mecum Auctions I had taped. 

Sunday, January 14th, 2018…… Another nice day.  We decided to drive out to the addresses of some of the jobs our contractor gave us that they had recently completed, just to see how they look.  I’ve already seen one and I was convinced but hey, it was a nice day and we had nothing else to do…

While we were out we drove to Albany and to Home Depot and Lowe’s to pick up a storage rack for Lydia’s craft room closet.  We got home later and I caught up on the football games and watched some more Mecum Auction.   

No comments:

Post a Comment