About Us

My photo
Lebanon, Oregon, United States
We are Terry & Cathye Kinkelaar. If you've followed my blog in the past, you know that Lydia, my beautiful wife of 52 years, and I made the lifestyle choice to move to Oregon in 2017. You've seen my posts about losing her in May 2020 to cancer. Although I was left alone, I am pleased to say that I have found happiness again. In April 2021, I met Cathye, who also lost her longtime husband in 2020. Well, we fell in love and were married in April 2022. So, if folks are still interested, I will continue to post here as we move forward with our lives and adventures!

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Oregon Living 2018 – Blog #8 – Costco and Medical Billing Issues

 

Monday, January 15th, 2018…...  Today we only had Costco on our plans to go out.  I did call our contractor and asked if they knew when they were coming to start the work.  The permit is not back yet.  They expect it in and hope to start this week. We got back from Albany and put our stuff away and Lydia started some laundry.  She got a casserole started and we both relaxed for the evening. 

Tuesday, January 16th, 2018…… Not much happening today.  My sister came by to walk Quincy and we talked about Thursday. Lydia is going with her for her third treatment while I go to my dentist appointment. 

We’ve seen off and on showers the past few days.  Today the sun was out most of the day!  So we took off to do a little shopping.  Not a big deal really since we only went to Walmart just down the road!  Later, Lydia finished the laundry and I worked out in the shop a bit. Lydia spent some time on the phone with our medical insurance provider to get a matter resolved.  Back when we got the first round of immunizations, we both got flu shots.  Both were covered by insurance but something must have gotten miscoded because she has been getting a bill for hers ever since.  It was promised to be resolved but bills keep coming so she’s had to call to complain and find out when they will resolve it. Hopefully soon!    

No comments:

Post a Comment