About Us

My photo
Lebanon, Oregon, United States
We are Terry & Cathye Kinkelaar. If you've followed my blog in the past, you know that Lydia, my beautiful wife of 52 years, and I made the lifestyle choice to move to Oregon in 2017. You've seen my posts about losing her in May 2020 to cancer. Although I was left alone, I am pleased to say that I have found happiness again. In April 2021, I met Cathye, who also lost her longtime husband in 2020. Well, we fell in love and were married in April 2022. So, if folks are still interested, I will continue to post here as we move forward with our lives and adventures!

Monday, December 25, 2017

Oregon Living 2017 – Blog #105 – Merry Christmas!

 

Monday, December 25th, 2017…...   MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!  From our family to yours – we wish you the very best this special day!


Our day started early – ok we got up when we got up – some of us earlier than others!  No worries, we all waited until everyone was here (Penny made it pretty early) and everyone was awake and had coffee, hot tea, or hot cocoa in their systems! 


Then we all had a nice time opening presents. 



Afterward, we watched Christmas movies and football – pretty typical in the past and what we do now! Of course we had a few Christmas libations – champagne, Bailey’s and my favorite, Fireball!   Dinner was terrific.  We had a smaller turkey this time. We opted for a smaller one because we also had ham. As I said, it was all delicious! 







A very very good day!  Hope yours was too!  Best wishes and love to you all….. 


No comments:

Post a Comment